Monday, November 25, 2013

Give the Gift of Cinder: Guest Post!


Jayne here! I gave my friend a copy of Cinder for the MacTeens arc contest, and here's her review!

Domenique: Cinder is a wonderful novel about the life of a teenage girl called Cinder, living with her "guardian" and two sisters. Cinder is a mechanic who seems to have the tables turned against her by her mother who openly hates her. Cinder was adopted after an accident some many years ago and hasn't lived an entirely different life style ever since. After an encounter with the prince of the Eastern Commonwealth, things begin to change for Cinder. And then another variable is thrown at Cinder; she has been drafted to be a test subject with scientists that are trying to find a cure for the plague. After yet more obstacles, discoveries and conflicts, Cinder finds herself falling for the prince while realizing her fate won't allow it. Cinder comes to the conclusion that she must do whatever she can to protect the people she loves, even if it means risking her own life.

I am eternally grateful that my dear friend, Jayne, introduced me to this book. It was an easy read and I couldn't put it down. With surprises at every corner, Cinder just left me wanting more! The unexpected always occurred and the flow of the book was magnificent. I surely cannot wait to continue my adventure with Cinder in the next novel!

A huge thank you to Domenique for the amazing review, and to MacMillan Publishing for this awesome contest! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!


xoxo,
Fiction_TheNewReality

No comments:

Post a Comment